Death Threats Against Elvish Yadav: Big Boss Winner and YouTuber Filed for Assault and Threat

 In startling event that happened in Gurugram, someone was allegedly attacked by Elvish Yadav and his supporters. The police have opened a case against Big Boss OTT 2 winner and YouTuber Elvish Yadav for reportedly attacking and threatening Sagar Thakur, aka Maxtern, another YouTuber.


The victim was reportedly brutally abused in Gurugram by Elvish Yadav and his supporters. A video of the assault was posted on social media by the victim of the attack.

Maxtern later offered his version of events on his official Twitter account, saying, "Brother, they threatened to kill me." I was by myself. Elvish had a large entourage with him. In the morning, immediately watch the entire video. View the outcome. We've got recordings as well. I'm okay; I was just hurt here (he gestures to his lips). After a struggle with others, he arrived with eight individuals." Also Read: Shitan Film Review: An Interesting, Surprising, Priceless, Optimistic Experiencea

Sagar allegedly made fun of Elvish Yadav's connection with Munawar Faruqui, which infuriated the Big Boss OTT 2 champion. Yadav hasn't yet offered a response, though.
"I, Sagar Thakur, also known as Maxtern, want to bring to your attention a serious incident of physical assault and threats on my life by Elvish Yadav," Maxtern wrote in a police complaint. Due process must be followed for this situation right away. I am a well-known figure who has been posting videos to YouTube since 2017.

The victim said, "My entertainment-based output has earned me respect and notoriety in the gaming world. I have known Elvish Yadav since 2021, and he too creates content."

"Hatred and negativity have been disseminated via Elvish's fan pages over the last few months, causing distress." I asked an NGO for guidance on how to stop this. Elvish Yadav had requested a meeting, but I assumed it would be a verbal conversation. He stated in the FIR that "they began beating me and using offensive language when he arrived at the store with eight to ten drunk people."
In response to the complaint, Elvish Yadav was charged with rioting under IPC sections 147, 149, 323 (voluntarily inflicting hurt), and 506 (criminal intimidation) at the Gurugram Sector-53 Police station.

(Note: Information gathered from agencies)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post